Presentation and organization
The PhD Students’ Congress is organized by PhD students
The PhD Students’ Congress (CDD) is an opportunity for all doctoral students to meet and present their work in a friendly moment. This day also allows teacher-researchers and master’s students to meet doctoral students from their laboratories.
The CDD is organized by the doctoral students of the Doctoral School Physics and Chemistry-Physics of the University of Strasbourg.
The 2020 PhD Student Congress will take place on Wednesday 1st April 2020 at the European Doctoral College Amphitheater from 9 am to 6 pm.
Each PhD student must present a poster or oral presentation at this congress during their thesis. The deadline for submission of your abstract is March 23rd. To submit your abstract you can go to the web page dedicated to the event:
– Fedir DEMYDIUK (ICS) – email@example.com
– Nicolas DEL GIUDICE (IPCMS) – firstname.lastname@example.org
– Sophie SCHNEIDER (IPCMS) – email@example.com
– Anna BONFIGLIO (IPCMS) – firstname.lastname@example.org
– Luis Felipe PINERES-RICO (IPHC) – email@example.com
Jonathan SITTLER – firstname.lastname@example.org